It’s ALWAYS great to catch up with Zach Even-Esh
Not only is Zach one of my biggest mentors and sources of constant motivation and inspiration, he’s also a good friend.
You won’t find another guy quite like Zach.
If you were to look up “hustle” in the dictionary, Zach’s pic wouldn’t be there, but it sure as hell should be.
The guy is an endless amount of heart, soul, and guts all for STRENGTH in and out of the gym and I can’t THANK him enough for all that he’s done for the strength and conditioning industry.
If it wasn’t for Zach, I surely wouldn’t be where I am today.
So, let’s stop with the praise and get to the interview!
Check it out:
In this episode 110 HAM Radio you’ll discover:
- Just WHO is Zach Even-Esh and What’s UNDERGROUND Strength Stand for?
- Where the inspiration for the “Underground” first came from
- What’s the TRUE meaning of “STRENGTH”
- How to be a “BADASS” not only under the barbell but in LIFE as well
- The MINIMALIST Approach to training and life
- Getting started in the strength game
- Is it “family first” or “work first’?
- Plus much, much more!
And… You’ll definitely want to check out Zach NEW book, The Encyclopedia of Underground Strength and Conditioning which is a must-have, go-to resource for developing the supreme athletic durability, all-around strength and mental badassness…
Do it NOW –> CLICK HERE