Just a few weeks back I got a personal message on my Facebook.
It was from a guy named Jason Phillips.
At the time I didn’t know a ton about Jason, but as I did a little bit of research, turns out this guy is somewhat of a big deal.
When I connected with JP over the phone a bit more that’s when I said I had to get this guy onto the 110HAM Radio Show.
And so here we are now…
In this NEW Episode of 110HAM Radio You’ll discover:
- If LOW CARB dieting is really the answer to getting leaner and performing better
- If PALEO is actually hurting you or helping you
- The low down on CARB BACKLOADING and if there’s any actual results to eating most of your carbs at night before you go to bed
- “SHOW and GO” VS. Just “SHOW” Nutrition (Are there any differences between the two?)
- Competition Day Eating and Nutrition Prep (this might be a shocker for many people)
- Are Cals In VS. Cals Out that important??
- If Intermittent Fasting is all the great or just a fluke?
- Plus much more!
You’ll enjoy this one for sure!
Download The Mp3 Below:
Jason and I plan on doing some follow up episode on more NUTRITION topics.
If you got questions, post them up below and we’ll cover them in our next one.
PS – For a completely DONE-FOR-YOU nutrition system for performance, check out the Lean. Mean. Strong. Simple Nutrition System