Day 4 of the 12 Days of BADASSNESS
And we’re going strong right into day number 4.
On The Forth Day of BADASSNESS Travis gave to me…
–> 4 Rounds of 20 secs on / 10 secs off of American Kettlebell Swings @ 70# (or the heaviest you can handle)
One of the BEST movements you can do it the Kettlebell Swing.
Great for developing the backside of your body to help increase power and strength while also being an effective tool for shredding fat.
While the kettlebell swing is one of the best movements you can do, there’s a LOT of mistakes that people make.
Here I go over the major mistake and main key tips and tricks for the Kettlebell Swing:
Kettlebell Swing Tips and Tricks:
- It’s all in the hips!
- Keep your weight in your heels and shins vertical = keeps tension back on the hamstrings and glutes (right where you want it be)
- Your ass should be burning after a good set of 10-15 reps due to how hard you squeeze your glutes on each rep
- Everything from the hips up needs to stay active and tight = no ROUNDING of the back, keep shoulder blades back
- Avoid the “Kettlebell Squat + Front Raise”
Key Kettlebell Swing Progressions:
KB Russian Swing
KB American Swing
The Challenge for Day 4 of 12 Days of BADASSNESS:
a) 4 Rounds of 20 secs on / 10 secs off of KB American Swings @ 70# KB
b) 3 x Snatch @ BW (or heaviest weight you can handle for a triple)
c) 2 x TGU / side @ 70# KB
d) 1 x 25 Burpees
Now we’re cooking!
Things are getting challenging and we’re still just warming up!
Keep it rolling and stay up to date in the comments below!
8 more POWER-PACKED Days left.
PS – For FAST and EFFECTIVE Kettlebell Fat Shredding, Muscle Building workouts, check out Kettlebell Finishers
Inside Kettlebell Finishers you’ll get 33 Fat Incinerating Complexes, Chains & Hybrids Including…
- “50 Shades of Swings”
- “The Wolverine”
- “Metabolic Stim” –
- “You Know My KBz” –
- “99 Pro(KB)lemz”
- PLUS 28 More Original Kettlebell Finishers
- AND 8 BONUS Kettlebell-Bodyweight Hybrids
–> CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS