Want a workout you can do outside with only a single Kettlebell?
I’ve got one for you I’d like to share.
This was a FUN one…
Taken from day 6 of this week’s “Aesthetic SAVAGE”’ programming inside Forged STRONG ⠀
This is called, “The UNSTOPPABLE March” ⠀
10 Rounds Total…
5 KB Hang Snatch / Arm @ 53 Right Into…100, 90, 80… 10 Yard Sprint⠀
This is how it works:
- Start on the goal line of a football field – on the first round you’ll do 5 Snatches on each arm then take off into a sprint for 100 yards
- Walk back to the start nice and SLOW then move your KB up 10 yards
- Repeat 5 Snatches per arm, then sprint 90 yards
- Walk back to the start nice and SLOW then move up another 10 yards
- Repeat 5 Snatches per arm, then sprint 80 yards
- Keep going until you get all the way across the field
This is a great way to get some sun, sprints, and solid Kettlebell work OUTSIDE ⠀
Give it a go…